Tuesday, May 23, 2017

NOTD: Colorful feathers

There are so many amazing and colorful nail polishes out there! I love all the shimmers, holos and flakies! And a constant #goals of mine is to make a manicure that features all of them. But this time I choose only 2 of my favorites - a polish with a holo finish and one with flakies inside. This is what came out - and I ain't mad at it. 


The gradient that is the base is made out of 3 jelly polishes, meaning they are made out of pure pigment and don't have any extra details in the color. Than I made a holo base stamp and over it I added a layer of flakie glitters. Then I stamped over it again ... 


For the gradient base I used Barry M Bluebarry, Sinful colors We're all matte here and Essence Stuck on you. The holo base is made with Color club Harp on it polish & BM-XL353 plate. The flakie top coat is Essence Galaxy far, far away. And the top feather stamps are made with Essence Stamp me! black and BM-XL358 plate. 


Doesn't this manicure just smell of a hot Indian Summer? Feel free to visit Glam - express to find more beauty tips that will help you get ready for all the amazing Summer parties ;) 

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...